Complete Blogging Mastery in 2023: Start & Monetize your Blog in next 100 Days. Read Now!

Table of Contents

How To Put Clickable Link In Comment Box For Blogger(Easily)

If you want to increase your SEO then we know that commenting on other site can give you a Backlink for SEO. So, learn here How To Put Link In Comment
Welcome Friends! Again On Affizoo Blog Tutorial Today I Will Show You How To Put Clickable Link In Blogger Comments.

The today's article can be special for all new bloggers and those who want more organic traffic or Backlink from other site. When I was new to blogger then I don't know How To Increase Out Blog Traffic But today I Know All The Ways To Rank Blogspot Easily On Google. If you also want this free guide then, 


Let's back to the topic,
I was saying that How You Can Post A Hyperlink In Blogger Or How To Post A Clickable Link that drive more traffic to our website. 

If we want to increase our website views than the best method is to comment on other website which will give a little more traffic and a Backlink To Help Your SEO.


My story(Behind How To Increase Viewers): It was 4 month ago, I don't know How To Increase The Views of My Site and How To Show My post To maximum People. Then one day I was commenting on other site about How to Increase Views on Website and putted a small link of my website. Then, on next when I search for my blog it has gained one Backlink and it also shown in GSC. So, now a days I get benefited from these comments and Today I chose this topic to share my experience and How you can increase your Blog Views.

How To Put Clickable Link In Blogger Comments


Follow The Below Steps To Put A Clickable Link In Comment Section:

STEP 1 :- First Go To Any Blog, Then Go To Comment Area At Last Of The Post. Then Write Something In Comment Section Or Simply Put The Below Code Line To Put Clickable Link.
Thanks For Sharing This Helpful Content. If You Want More Help Visit Here <a href='HTTPS://YOUR-LINK-HERE.COM'>YOUR TEXT</a>
STEP 2 :- Change The URL And Your Text From Above Code Lines And Put Your Blog Link.

STEP 3 :- After Writing The Whole Comment, Just Publish It and Then You Will See A Clickable Link.


If you want to Insert A Clickable Link In Website Other Then Blogger. Then follow the same steps To Put Hyperlink In A Website.

Also Read:


Conclusion

This All You Have To Do Putting A Clickable Link In Comment Section. 

Congrats! Today you learned more about How To Put Clickable Link In Comment Box For Blogger(Easily) so always be the first to comment us and tell how helpful is this article.

Thanking you! For giving your precious time to us. 

Please visit us again...
Affizoo formerly known as Creator, Marketer & Blogger to Help You Build a Successful Blog with 3+ Years of Experience and Earn your First $1,000 Online.

Post a Comment

Our Store

Click, Browse &
Try Newest.

Cookies Consent

We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, serve personalized ads or content, and analyze our traffic. By clicking "Accept Cookies!", you consent to our use of cookies.

Privacy Policy